Final Fantasy 16 is out worldwide in a few days on PS5 after a long wait. Today, in a pre-launch stream, Square Enix revealed the Final Fantasy 16 day one patch notes, download size, and release date for this update. Despite promising no day one patch, the company apologized and mentioned a small 300MB update will be released on June 20. Watch the stream below:
Final Fantasy 16 day one patch notes for version 1.02
On the official stream above revealed the patch notes in the screenshot below were mentioned. The official Japanese website confirmed that this is update version 1.02.
Final Fantasy XVI core development team
- Producer – Naoki Yoshida (FINAL FANTASY XIV Online, DRAGON QUEST X, DRAGON QUEST: Monster Battle Road)
- Main Director – Hiroshi Takai (FINAL FANTASY V, SaGa Frontier, THE LAST REMNANT)
- Creative Director & Original Screenplay – Kazutoyo Maehiro (FINAL FANTASY XIV Online, FINAL FANTASY XII, THE LAST REMNANT)
- Localization Director – Michael-Christopher Koji Fox (FINAL FANTASY XIV Online, FINAL FANTASY XI Online, FINAL FANTASY VII Dirge of Cerberus)
- Art Director – Hiroshi Minagawa (FINAL FANTASY XIV Online, FINAL FANTASY XII, FINAL FANTASY TACTICS)
- Combat Director – Ryota Suzuki (DEVIL MAY CRY 5, Dragon’s Dogma and MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 2 (All published by CAPCOM))
- Character Design – Kazuya Takahashi (FINAL FANTASY XIV Online, FINAL FANTASY XI Online, FINAL FANTASY X)
- Composer – Masayoshi Soken (FINAL FANTASY XIV Online, Nanashi no Game series, Mario Hoops 3-on-3 (Published by Nintendo)
Final Fantasy XVI is out June 22 for PS5.
Updated on June 19: Added version number of Final Fantasy 16 day one patch via official Japanese website.