Final Fantasy 16 is out now worldwide on PS5 after a long wait. The game is massive, and there’s a lot to keep in mind when you play it. Read my Final Fantasy 16 PS5 review here. Having finished the game and already put in a good amount of time into New Game Plus, I wanted to help new players with the basics. This Final Fantasy 16 guide will cover changing your hideout or hub music. There are a few ways to do this, and I’ll try and cover all by being as spoiler free as possible.
How to change the hideout hub music theme in FF16
In the hideout or hub, go to the Orchestrion denoted by by its icon (it looks like a harp if you aren’t familiar with an Orchestrion from FFXIV). Interact with it and change the song.
How to get new music songs in Final Fantasy 16 for the Orchestrion?
You acquire a few songs through story progression. The others are scattered across the world in treasure coffers or purchased at merchants. These are quite expensive as well at multiple tens of thousand Gil.
Final Fantasy XVI core development team
- Producer – Naoki Yoshida (FINAL FANTASY XIV Online, DRAGON QUEST X, DRAGON QUEST: Monster Battle Road)
- Main Director – Hiroshi Takai (FINAL FANTASY V, SaGa Frontier, THE LAST REMNANT)
- Creative Director & Original Screenplay – Kazutoyo Maehiro (FINAL FANTASY XIV Online, FINAL FANTASY XII, THE LAST REMNANT)
- Localization Director – Michael-Christopher Koji Fox (FINAL FANTASY XIV Online, FINAL FANTASY XI Online, FINAL FANTASY VII Dirge of Cerberus)
- Art Director – Hiroshi Minagawa (FINAL FANTASY XIV Online, FINAL FANTASY XII, FINAL FANTASY TACTICS)
- Combat Director – Ryota Suzuki (DEVIL MAY CRY 5, Dragon’s Dogma and MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 2 (All published by CAPCOM))
- Character Design – Kazuya Takahashi (FINAL FANTASY XIV Online, FINAL FANTASY XI Online, FINAL FANTASY X)
- Composer – Masayoshi Soken (FINAL FANTASY XIV Online, Nanashi no Game series, Mario Hoops 3-on-3 (Published by Nintendo)
Final Fantasy XVI is out now worldwide on PS5. Read our review here.