Final Fantasy VII Remake for the PS4 launched worldwide last year. The reimagining of one of the most influential RPGs of all time released on two discs and was a massive 90.6GB digital download via the PS Store. Read our review here. At Sony’s State of Play a few hours ago, Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade was revealed for PS5 as an enhanced version of the excellent Final Fantasy VII Remake. Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade includes new gameplay features, an episode featuring Yuffie, DualSense features, and more. Watch the Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade trailer below:
Final Fantasy VII Remake PS5 features
Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade on PS5 features the following new gameplay options, graphics options, and more as revealed by Square Enix:
- Immerse yourself in the city of Midgar like never before, with improved textures, lighting, and background environments. Players can switch between two game modes:
- “Graphics Mode” prioritizes 4K high-resolution graphics
- “Performance Mode” prioritizes smooth action at 60 frames per second
- Capture and share your memorable moments from the game with a fully customizable “Photo Mode”
- Enjoy immersive battles by using the DualSense wireless controller, with its haptic feedback integration, and enjoy dynamic bike racing with its adaptive triggers.
- New difficulty settings for ‘Classic Mode’ provide new ways to play
- Jump into the action faster with optimized loading times
Final Fantasy VII Remake PS4 to PS5 free upgrade
Final Fantasy VII Remake owners on PS4 can upgrade to the PS5 version through a free enhancement update. Episode Yuffie can be purchased as a standalone download.
Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade PS5 India release date
Expect Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade for PS5 to be listed closer to release on storefronts like Games The Shop. Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade releases digitally the same time in India as the rest of the world.
Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade releases on June 10 worldwide for PS5.