The Nioh Collection released worldwide physically and digitally and just digitally in India last week bringing both Nioh Remastered – The Complete Edition and Nioh 2 Remastered – The Complete Edition to PS5. Alongside that release, Nioh 2 – Complete Edition released on PC via Steam. Those who own Nioh 2 on PS4 can upgrade for free to the PS5 version and upgrade any purchased DLC as well. Today, Team Ninja revealed the first Nioh 2 PS5 update with 1.25.1 (version 1.025.001 on the dashboard) since launch that addresses 120fps issues, activity cards, and more. This update is rolling out now worldwide and is a 380.7MB download. Nioh 2 – Complete Edition on Steam also just got an update last night to fix some of the port’s issues on certain hardware. Watch The Nioh Collection launch trailer below:
Nioh 2 version 1.25.1 update patch notes for PS5
- Fixed an issue which sometimes caused application errors to occur during screen transitions while in 120fps mode.
- Fixed an issue where the “Bold Wrangler” trophy was only attainable on “Dream of the Samurai”.
- Fixed an issue that could cause noise to appear when displaying characters during certain operations.
- Reduced the tendency for the game to run slowly when certain attacks hit the walls while in 120fps mode.
- Fixed an issue that prevented PS5 Activity Cards from being activated correctly at certain times.
Nioh 2 version 1.25.1 update PC patch notes
- The confirmation button can now be changed from “Controls”
- Fixed an issue where the lock-on target would switch when the mouse was moved, even if the “Move Camera/Switch Lock-On Target” setting was changed to an option other than “Move Mouse” in “Keyboard & Mouse Settings”.
- Fixed an issue where the mouse sensitivity could become so high that it became impossible to change the settings
- Fixed an issue which sometimes prevented the selection of certain resolutions and caused the game screen to be cut off due to the Windows settings
- Fixed an issue which made the game prone to crashing in certain environments: If the game repeatedly crashes in a specific place, please try the following – Right-click on “Nioh 2 Complete Edition” in the Steam client ⇒ “Properties” ⇒ “Local File” ⇒ “Verify Integrity of Game Files”
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when displaying the descriptions of equipment special effects.
- Alleviated the issue where the frame rate tended to drop when “Effect Quality” was set to “High” in “Graphics Settings”. We are continuing to investigate and address this issue.
- Reduced the tendency for the game to run slowly when certain attacks hit the walls
- Fixed an issue that caused black bars to appear on the left and right sides of the screen during multiplayer on ultra-wide monitors.
Nioh 2 is out now on PS4, Nioh 2 Remastered and Nioh 2 Remastered – The Complete Edition are out now on PS5, and Nioh 2 – Complete Edition is out now on PC via Steam.
Updated on February 12, 2021 at 9:50 AM – Added Nioh 2 PS5 version 1.025.001 update download size.