Nintendo just released Super Smash Bros. Ultimate version 8.0.0 update on Nintendo Switch that adds support for the and more. The update also brings new spirits, Mii fighter DLC, and game balance changes. If you own the Fighters Pass 2, Challenger Pack 6 is included and you just need to update your copy of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate to play as Min Min. In addition to Min Minjoining the battle, the update brings songs from ARMS and a new stage Spring Stadium. Watch the reveal below:
Super Smash Bros Ultimate version 8.0.0 update full patch notes
The full Japanese patch notes are live here.
- You can now replay the Spirits Battle. Scores are also recorded. You can do this by Spirits -> Collection -> Inventory -> Spirit List ->Fight.
- Spirits from ARMS are now available in the “Shop” including Master Mummy, Max Brass, Kid Cobra, Helix,Mechanica, Byte & Barq.
- Adjusted the game balance.
- In addition, we fixed some issues to make the game play more comfortable.
- DLC including the Min Min Challenger Pack, Ninjara Wig + Outfit, Callie Wig + Outfit, Vault Boy Mask + Vault 111 Jumpsuit, and more are now available.
In addition to the patch notes, detailed balance changes for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate version 8.0.0 are here in Japanese and here in English.
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is now available on Nintendo Switch.
Update: Added English balance changes.