With Death Stranding having a cast including Norman Reedus, Lindsay Wagner, and Mads Mikkelsen to name a few, it’s safe to say Hideo Kojima’s latest game isn’t lacking in star power. And that’s before Twitter was abuzz with more celebrities making an appearance in Death Stranding. Here’s every Death Stranding celebrity cameo so far.
Death Stranding celebrity cameos
- Edgar Wright (director of Hot Fuzz and Scott Pilgrim vs. The World)
- Jordan Vogt-Roberts (director of Kong: Skull Island and the yet to be released Metal Gear Solid movie)
- Hermen Hulst (managing director and co-founder of Killzone and Horizon Zero Dawn studio Guerrilla Games)
- Geoff Keighley (producer and host of The Game Awards)
- Conan O’Brien (comedian and TV show host)
Meeting Conan O’Brien in-game and completing his deliveries nets you the Sea Otter suit which lets you swim through some of the game’s deeper water bodies.
Conan O'Brien appears as a prepper “The Wondering MC” in DS. You get “Sea Otter Suit” when you get connected with him. With this suit, you’ll be able to swim easily in the river, you won’t be drifted away! BB would be happy as well. 👍🌈🦀☔️🐟🐋🐬💀👶✋🤩😍 pic.twitter.com/nIsw5JS5t0
— HIDEO_KOJIMA (@HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN) October 24, 2019
Death Stranding is out from November 8 on PS4 and in 2020 for the PC. Check out our spoiler-free review on what to expect from the latest game by Metal Gear creator Hideo Kojima.