Following its reveal via Twitter, Nintendo finally released a first look gameplay video for the upcoming Nintendo Switch game Everybody 1-2-Switch. Today, the publisher has released a new Everybody 1-2-Switch trailer showcasing the party games and more ahead of its launch later in the week. Watch the Everybody 1-2-Switch ‘Introducing the Games’ trailer below:
Everybody 1-2-Switch Nintendo Switch features
The following features have been revealed by Nintendo.
- Snap colorful photos in the real world with smart device cameras to match a trending color in a game of Color Shoot
- Work as a team to pump up a balloon as big as possible without popping it in Balloons
- Put your teamwork to the ultimate test in a game of Ice Cream Parlor, where you’ll be keeping track of your customers’ next ice cream orders
- Test your wits (and reaction time) by answering quickly in Quiz Show where the winner can be decided by mere milliseconds. You and your guests can even create and play custom quizzes, so let your personality shine!
- Relax with a classic party game, Bingo Party, but with a new twist – playable on smart devices
Everybody 1-2-Switch physical release
Everybody 1-2-Switch is getting a physical release priced at $29.99. Check it out here.
Everybody 1-2-Switch releases on June 30 for Nintendo Switch.