Following the recent Final Fantasy XVI PS5 console bundle and soundtrack announcements, Square Enix released the Final Fantasy 16 launch trailer at the PlayStation Showcase yesterday. A Final Fantasy 16 demo is also coming soon, and is scheduled for release about two weeks before game’s launch date. Final Fantasy XVI recently went gold well before its release date, and it was showcased during a dedicated State of Play revealing a ton of new Final Fantasy XVI gameplay details. Read about this here. The new Final Fantasy 16 Salvation Launch Trailer is the best showing for the game yet. Watch the video below:
Final Fantasy 16 PS5 demo download date
In an interview with the outlet 4Gamer.net, Naoki Yoshida said the demo is scheduled to be released about two weeks before launch.
Final Fantasy PS5 core development team
- Producer – Naoki Yoshida (FINAL FANTASY XIV Online, DRAGON QUEST X, DRAGON QUEST: Monster Battle Road)
- Main Director – Hiroshi Takai (FINAL FANTASY V, SaGa Frontier, THE LAST REMNANT)
- Creative Director & Original Screenplay – Kazutoyo Maehiro (FINAL FANTASY XIV Online, FINAL FANTASY XII, THE LAST REMNANT)
- Localization Director – Michael-Christopher Koji Fox (FINAL FANTASY XIV Online, FINAL FANTASY XI Online, FINAL FANTASY VII Dirge of Cerberus)
- Art Director – Hiroshi Minagawa (FINAL FANTASY XIV Online, FINAL FANTASY XII, FINAL FANTASY TACTICS)
- Combat Director – Ryota Suzuki (DEVIL MAY CRY 5, Dragon’s Dogma and MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 2 (All published by CAPCOM))
- Character Design – Kazuya Takahashi (FINAL FANTASY XIV Online, FINAL FANTASY XI Online, FINAL FANTASY X)
- Composer – Masayoshi Soken (FINAL FANTASY XIV Online, Nanashi no Game series, Mario Hoops 3-on-3 (Published by Nintendo)
I’m interested to see if any of the limited edition controller or face plates make their way outside Japan.
Final Fantasy 16 releases on June 22 for PS5.