Capcom just announced Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective remastered for PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and Steam. The Nintendo DS classic was ported to iOS, but never released anywhere else. It arrives this summer for consoles and PC with new features and enhanced visuals. Watch the Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective new trailer below:
Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective new features
- Availability on New Platforms: Players can experience Ghost Trick: PhantomDetective like never before on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam
- Higher Quality Gameplay: Images and framerates are now adapted for 1080p/60fps visuals
- Optimized UI Features: With new platforms comes compatibility for both controllers and touch screens (applicable only for platforms with built-in touch screen functionality)
- Nine Languages (Three Brand New!): Now playable in nine languages, including English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean (new), Simplified Chinese (new), and Traditional Chinese (new)
- New Challenges: Newly added Trophies can be obtained by completing different levels of the game alongside new-to-console Ghost Puzzles
- Fresh Music and Illustrations: Available in the Extras menu, players can now access a collection of newly recorded and arranged music tracks alongside unique illustrations
Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective physical release for Switch and PS4
As of now, no Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective physical release has been announced.
Check out the official website here. It is going to be interesting to see what Capcom reveals leading up to the Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective remastered release date.
Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective is due this summer for PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam.