Capcom released Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective remastered for PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and Steam a few months ago. The Nintendo DS classic was ported to iOS, but never released anywhere else. The remaster is fantastic. Read my review covering the Switch and Steam Deck versions here. Today, Capcom released the Ghost Trick Phantom Detective soundtrack on Spotify, Apple Music, Steam, and more bringing the 2023 remaster soundtrack featuring 37 songs to digital platforms. Watch the Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective launch trailer below:
Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective Remaster soundtrack on Spotify, Apple Music, and Steam
Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective remaster 2023 soundtrack details
Capcom confirmed that this includes 37 tracks in the game’s original soundtrack rearranged for 2023. The arrangements were headed up by Yasumasa Kitagawa (The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles, Mega Man X Legacy Collection Soundtrack). A new track composed by the original Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective composer, Masakazu Sugimori (Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, Viewtiful Joe) is also included.
Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective remaster physical release
A physical release is happening in Japan. The eShop lists English included so I hope that is the case for PS4 as well. Capcom is also doing a Steam code in box physical. Check out the standard edition below:
Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective pre-order bonus
Special pre-orders bonuses are available now for Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam. This bonus content grants detectives four changeable side banner backgrounds which include images of Missile, Sissel, Lynne, Kamila, Black Cat, and Ray. The two additional background music tracks “Missile ~ A Courageous Little Animal” and “Chicken Paradise” are also available alongside pre-orders. The previously mentioned bonus content is available for PlayStation 4 for a limited time at game launch. It is priced at $29.99 on all platforms.
Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective new features
- Availability on New Platforms: Players can experience Ghost Trick: PhantomDetective like never before on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam
- Higher Quality Gameplay: Images and framerates are now adapted for 1080p/60fps visuals
- Optimized UI Features: With new platforms comes compatibility for both controllers and touch screens (applicable only for platforms with built-in touch screen functionality)
- Nine Languages (Three Brand New!): Now playable in nine languages, including English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean (new), Simplified Chinese (new), and Traditional Chinese (new)
- New Challenges: Newly added Trophies can be obtained by completing different levels of the game alongside new-to-console Ghost Puzzles
- Fresh Music and Illustrations: Available in the Extras menu, players can now access a collection of newly recorded and arranged music tracks alongside unique illustrations
Check out the official website here.
Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective is out now for PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam.