The rain update for GT Sport is finally here. Originally leaked earlier this month to release today, GT Sport version 1.43 is finally available now for all owners of the game. This update brings wet weather conditions to one track and 5 popular Japanese sports cars. Polyphony Digital has been updating GT Sport constantly since launch and the game right now is very polished and content packed. Watch the August update video for GT Sport below:
GT Sport August 2019 update cars
- Honda S2000 ’99 (N200)
- Nissan Silvia K’s Dia Selection (S13) ’90 (N200)
- Toyota Corolla Levin 3door 1600GT APEX (AE86) ’83 (N100)
- Subaru Impreza Coupe WRX Type R STi Version VI ’99 (N300)
- Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo ’91 (N300)
GT Sport August 2019 update rain tracks
As of now, wet weather conditions are available in the ‘Red Bull Ring’ and ‘Red Bull Ring Short Track’ circuits.
GT Sport August 2019 update league additions
- Beginner League – 2 new rounds added to the ‘Beetle & Samba Bus Festa’.
- Amateur League – 2 new rounds added to the ‘J-Sports Meeting’.
- Professional League – 2 new rounds added to the ‘All Japan GT Car Championships’.
- Endurance League – 1 new round added to the ‘Porsche Cup’.
GT Sport Rain update download size
The version 1.43 update size is 2.205 GB and it is available right now on PS4.
GT Sport is now available on PlayStation 4.