Arc System Works just updated Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R on Steam with rollback netcode support. This update was in beta testing for a while now and it has finally gone live for everyone on Steam bringing in player rooms, rollback netcode, replay support, training mode features, and more. Watch the original Steam release trailer for Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R below:
Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R rollback update patch notes
- Network mode now uses GGPO for online play!
- GGPO input delay can be set between 0 and 4 frames before battle by pressing left/right in a player room. A recommended delay depending on ping is displayed to the user (0-100ms: 0f, 101-180ms: 1f, >180ms: 2f). This setting is saved.
- During a network game, ping and jitter information are displayed in the upper-right corner.
Added player rooms
- Network mode now supports player rooms of up to six players!
- Anyone not playing will spectate the current match.
Added replay support
- A replay gallery is now accessible from the main menu! Single and team, offline and online games replays are automatically recorded after each match.
- Replays are saved in %USERPROFILE%DocumentsARC SYSTEM WORKSGGXXACReplays, and can be shared with other users.
New Training Mode features
- [LEFT or RIGHT]+RESET: Reset to left/right corner.
- DOWN+RESET: Reset with player sides switched; can be combined with left or right
Many more minor bug fixes, Quality of Life improvements and tweaks.
Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R will rollback is now available on PC via Steam. Check it out here at an 80% discount.