Picross developer Jupiter just revealed a new puzzle game titled Logiart Grimoire. Logiart Grimoire is set to launch into Steam Early Access next month with the developer saying feedback is important for the project’s completion. The first gameplay reveal for Logiart Grimoire has elements of Picross as you can see here. A price point has not been announced. Check out screenshots from the game below:
Logiart Grimoire gameplay features
Jupiter revealed the following features on the Steam page:
- Logiart is a “Picture Logic Puzzle” that uses vertical and horizontal numbers as hints to complete illustrations.
- It has simple and easy-to-understand rules, making it accessible for anyone to play.
- Various assist functions are also included, allowing for a smooth gameplay experience.
- You can also choose to turn off the assist functions if desired.
- The puzzles cleared in Logiart serve as materials to unlock new problems.
- By correctly combining 2 to 3 materials through fusion, new puzzles are unlocked.
- To find the right combinations, read the hint texts provided for each puzzle and use deduction.
Number of Logiart Puzzles
- There are a total of 280 puzzles in various sizes.
- The sizes range from 5×5, 10×10, 15×15, 20×15, 30×30, to 40×30.
- Emil, who helps unravel the mysteries of the magic books together, gains magical power every time you solve a Logiart puzzle.
- As Emil’s magical power increases, you’ll be able to fuse more puzzles.
Unlocking Magic Book Categories
- Due to a malfunction in the magic books, the categorized sections have become inaccessible.
- At first, there may be few categories available to browse, but as you progress through the game and clear specific puzzles, more categories will be unlocked.
Wishlist it on Steam here.
Logiart Grimoire is currently in development for a September 12 release on PC via Steam Early Access.