Following its reveal last year, Aksys Games announced that dungeon RPG Mon-Yu will be coming to PS5 in addition to its previously announced Switch and Steam platforms in the West. A few days ago, Aksys Games announced the Mon-Yu English release date alongside a new gameplay video. Mon-Yu will launch this September in the West for all platforms. Watch the Mon-Yu English gameplay trailer below:
Mon-Yu English physical release on Switch and PS5
A Mon-Yu English physical release has been confirmed for both Switch and PS5. Check out the box art below:
The Mon-Yu Switch and PS5 price in the West is $49.99 as confirmed on the official Aksys Games site and store. Check it out here.
Mon-Yu gameplay features
- Choose from eight different classes and a wide variety of cute character portraits to assemble your team of heroes and challenge the tower! Portraits from other EXPERIENCE titles also included –
- Undernauts: Labyrinth of Yomi
- Spirit Hunter: Death Mark
- Spirit Hunter: NG
- And more…!
- Find strong weapons and armor as you traverse the dungeons! Level up your heroes, class skills, and gear, and defeat the Devil Kings, no matter how many times you die!
- Three different play styles – Carefree, Standard & Challenging – each with a unique play experience and access to the maps.
The full game name is: MON-YU: DEFEAT MONSTERS AND GAIN STRONG WEAPONS AND ARMOR. YOU MAY BE DEFEATED, BUT DON’T GIVE UP. BECOME STRONGER. I BELIEVE THERE WILL BE A DAY WHEN THE HEROES DEFEAT THE DEVIL KING. Check out the official Japanese website here.
Dungeon RPG Mon-Yu will release on September 21 for PS5, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam.