To celebrate the 40th anniversary of the series, Koei Tecmo has released Nobunaga’s Ambition: Awakening for consoles and PC worldwide today. Alongside today’s release, the Nobunaga’s Ambition: Awakening version 1.0.1 update has gone live. This update is the day one patch and is out as 1.01 on PS4 and 1.0.1 on Switch. I’ve been playing the game for review on all platforms and my review will be out very soon. Watch the Nobunaga’s Ambition: Awakening trailer below:
Nobunaga’s Ambition: Awakening version 1.0.1 update patch notes
The patch notes via the 1.01 update history on PS4 are below:
Functional Improvements and Adjustments:
- Changed the condition for traits to be activated during Event Battles.
- Adjusted the condition for the trait “Faithful Adjutant” to be activated.
Critical Bug Fixes:
- Fixed an issue that caused the game to sometimes stop responding after accepting a negotiation suggestion.
- Fixed an issue that caused the game to stop under certain condition after selecting an advice for a “Siege”.
- Fixed an issue where saved data for DLC scenario cannot be loaded under certain condition.
- Fixed several issues related to Event Battles.
- Fixed an issue that caused Construction to not occur while Castle Town Plan is set.
- Fixed an issue that caused Direct Talks to not occur after occupying an enemy castle using a Province War Tactic.
- Fixed an issue that caused Loyalty to not increase under certain condition.
- Fixed an issue where effects of an Alias gained through Battle Achievement did not activate on the battle field.
- Fixed the condition for effect of the “Forty-Eight Hawks” policy to be activated.
- Fixed an issue that affects the progression of game when promising the same castle for multiple officers during Direct Talks.
- Fixed other minor issues such as typos.