Rocket Panda Games and developer Mages just announced that the 2D fighter Phantom Breaker: Omnia will release in March 2022 for PS4, Xbox, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam. Phantom Breaker: Omnia is the latest entry in the Phantom Breaker series and the newest massive update for Phantom Breaker: Extra that released in Japan back in 2011. This release has HD graphics, dual audio, a remixed soundtrack, and more. Watch the Phantom Breaker: Omnia trailer below:
Phantom Breaker: Omnia gameplay features
- 20 Characters – Includes all characters from Phantom Breaker: Extra like Kurisu , Makise from Steins;Gate and two brand new characters created specifically for Phantom Breaker: Omnia.
- Three different fighting styles: Quick, Hard, and Omnia – Drastically change your characters’ speed, power, and mechanics based on your choice.
- Complex combos returned and rebalanced – Pulling off amazing combos and special attacks has never been easier as Phantom Breaker: Omnia’s fighting system has been overhauled and rebalanced.
- Dual language audio and more – A first on the Phantom Breaker series, all characters will have English voice acting. The game’s text will be also translated into English, Japanese, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Simplified and Traditional Chinese.
- Modern, remixed soundtrack – The background music for each character has been redone and remixed with the option to play the original background music.
- The complete experience – Players can immerse themselves with the stories from both the original Phantom Breaker and Phantom Breaker: Extra.
Phantom Breaker: Omnia guest characters
Phantom Breaker: Omnia features Makise Kurisu from Steins;Gate and Rimi Sakihata from Chaos;Head as guest characters.
Phantom Breaker: Omnia physical release
As of now there are no details for a Phantom Breaker: Omnia physical release.
Phantom Breaker: Omnia releases on March 15, 2022 for PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam. Check it out on Steam here.