Update: Added full patch notes for Pokemon Legends: Arceus version 1.0.2.
The Pokemon Company and Game Freak just released version 1.0.2 for Pokemon Legends: Arceus. Ahead of Pokemon Legends: Arceus releasing, the day one patch version 1.0.1 went live before. Read about that here. Today’s update fixes the Pokemon catching glitch that affected a side quest (via Nintendo World Report). The download size for this update is very small like the day one patch. If you’ve not kept up with Pokemon Legends: Arceus, watch a detailed look at it in the trailer below:
Pokemon Legends: Arceus version 1.0.2 update patch notes
- Fixed an issue where, while offline, the screen could freeze after trying to pick up a lost satchel by throwing out a ball that contains a Pokémon.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes made it difficult to catch Cherrim.
- Fixed an issue where a certain event would not occur during a particular Mission, preventing the scenario from proceeding as intended.
- Fixed an issue where players could obtain certain Pokémon twice instead of once only as intended, prohibiting the player from obtaining other certain Pokémon. The relevant Pokémon will appear for players who were unable to catch those certain Pokémon due to this issue.
Pokemon Legends: Arceus day one patch notes for version 1.0.1
The patch notes revealed by The Pokemon Company are below:
- Fixed some issues to make the game more comfortable to play.
Pokemon Legends: Arceus releases tomorrow for Nintendo Switch worldwide.