Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin from Xseed Games, and Edelweiss is out beginning today on PS4, Nintendo Switch, and PC. The action game meets farming simulation experience was revealed a few years ago and it has finally arrived after multiple delays with a localisation from Xseed Games. The day one patch has gone live on both Nintendo Switch and PS4 over the last week and it brings improvements, added content, and more. Watch the Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin trailer below:
Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin day one patch notes
Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin version 1.02 patch notes
- Stabilised overall system operations.
Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin version 1.01 patch notes
- Added / improved graphic data in some areas.
- Added missing voice data.
- Adjusted overall game balance and effects.
- Stabilized overall system operations.
- Expanded end game content.
Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin releases for PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam on November 10 for North America, November 12 in Japan, and November 20 in Europe (and digitally in India) and Australia.