Sega just released a free demo for its upcoming rhythm action game Samba de Amigo: Party Central. The game will feature songs and a stage from Sonic the Hedgehog and much more. Details for the editions, DLC, and more are here. The newest entry in the series will feature online competitive World Party mode, local multiplayer, and more with 40 songs included. Watch the newest Samba De Amigo: Party Central Nintendo Switch trailer below alongside today’s demo download going live.
Samba De Amigo: Party Central Nintendo Switch demo download link and songs
Download the demo here. This demo includes two songs: Tik Tok and Shake Senora (featuring T-Pain and Sean Paul).
Samba De Amigo: Party Central physical release and pre-orders
Pre-orders are live here for the physical release. Digital pre-orders go live later.
Samba De Amigo: Party Central features
- Get up and shake it center stage in this vibrant and colorful rhythm action game with smooth Joy-Con controls that make the game fun for everyone.
- Groove to 40 hit songs from the world’s most popular genres, with more arriving as post-launch DLC!
- Test your technique in a variety of minigames and challenges.
- Strut that style by customizing your character with unique costumes and accessories.
- Hit the dance floor and play online in World Party mode.
- Show the world what you’ve got by competing on the online leaderboards.
Samba De Amigo: Party Central launches exclusively for Nintendo Switch this summer.