Update: Added full patch notes and balance adjustments for Street Fighter 6 version 1.02 update.
Street Fighter 6 is out now for PS5, Xbox Series X|S, PS4, and Steam worldwide. Read my 10/10 review of it here. Check out my Street Fighter 6 complete DLC guide as well for the editions, prices, and more. Capcom today released the Street Fighter 6 version 1.02 update (1.000.002 on PS5) bringing in Rashid, the alternate input for Drive Rush Cancels, and more. The update download size is about 2.3GB on PlayStation and 3GB on Steam. Rashid will be included in World Tour as well. Watch the Street Fighter 6 Rashid release date trailer below:
Street Fighter 6 version 1.02 update patch notes for Rashid update
The following is from the PS4 update history:
- New content added
- Various bug fixes
- Battle balance adjustments
Full patch notes via Capcom are below:
- Update: New items were added to the Goods Shop: playable character Rashid, Rashid Outfit 2, Rashid Color 3 – 10, Avatar gear: Pirate Captain Bundle, Resort-Style Bundle, Breezy Resort-Style Bundle. To play as Rashid, you must have either the Year 1 Character Pass or the Year 1 Ultimate Pass or have purchased the character from the Goods Shop. You can also use a Rental Fighter ticket to play the character for one hour.
- Fighting Ground: Rashid’s story added to Arcade Mode, Easier way to switch between Record and Playback in the Training Mode pause menu, Master League added. Coincides with the beginning of Phase 1 on August 1st
- Warning regarding replays: Past replays cannot be played back with this new battle update.
- CFN > Replay: Replays saved to your Replay List or Local Replays will remain saved, but cannot be played back.
- Fighter Profile: Data from earlier versions will not be displayed.
- World Tour: Rashid’s Master Missions added. Missions featuring Mike Haggar Memorial Stadium Tournament and Suval’hal Arena. You must complete the main game to access these missions. New comic cutscenes were added to the Gallery under Cutscenes > World Tour.
- Bug Fixes: Other miscellaneous bugs were fixed
Street Fighter 6 version 1.02 update balance updates
Full balance adjustments are here for all characters.
Street Fighter 6 maintenance for Rashid
Maintenance is on and will end at the following times
- Monday, July 24 12:00 – 16:00 JST
- Sunday, July 23 20:00 – 00:00 PDT
- Monday, July 24 03:00 – 7:00 UTC
Street fighter 6 Rashid moves
Some of Rashid’s moves are below:
- Arabian Cyclone: A new special move that performs a spinning kick and conjures up a whirlwind; can be used as a standalone blow, or transitioned into Rolling Assault or Wing Stroke
- Arabian Skyhigh: A new double jump move that keeps opponents guessing on where Rashid will land from the air
- Super Rashid Kick: Level 1 Super Art that unloads a devastating kick while soaring forward and up through the air
- Ysaar: Previously Rashid’s V-Trigger move in Street Fighter™ V, this Level 2 Super Art summons a slow-moving whirlwind projectile that can be used to pressure opponents
- Altair: Rashid’s Level 3 Super Art calls forth a tempest that lifts opponents before he rains down on them with a monsoon of powerful blows
Street Fighter 6 Rashid gameplay screenshots
Street Fighter 6 launch roster list
The full 18 character base game roster for Street Fighter 6 is below:
- Dee Jay
- E. Honda
Street Fighter 6 Year 1 DLC characters
The DLC characters are:
- Rashid (out now)
It is going to be interesting to see what else Capcom has planned for Street Fighter 6 this year and beyond. Capcom also recently announced that Street Fighter 6 has sold 2 million copies worldwide.
Street Fighter 6 is out now worldwide for PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, and PC via Steam.