NIS America just debuted a new trailer for The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III which releases in a few months for PS4. The new story trailers reveals details about the story and some of the gameplay systems that fans can expect when the massive JRPG arrives this October. Watch the new story trailer for The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III below:
Trails of Cold Steel III combat details:
- Brave Order: A new battle feature, Brave Orders provide party-wide buffs to give an upper hand for a certain number of turns. They can be issued anytime within battle by using Brave Points.
- Link Attacks: A follow-up move from comrades that is triggered when an effective attack unbalances the enemy.
- Brave Points: Can be gained when performing an “Assist,” or consumed when using “Burst” or “Rush” in Link Attacks.
- Arts & Crafts: A fundamental basis of combat, Arts draw power from equipped orbments and manifest in elemental attacks. Crafts are similar in offense, but are inherent to each character.
- S-Craft: A specialized Craft that consumes all of the character’s Craft Points (CP).
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III releases on October 22 for PlayStation 4.