Nintendo just showcased the Super Mario Bros 35th Anniversary Direct that included multiple announcements for Nintendo Switch, merchandise, and more. This direct which is viewable below revealed Super Mario 3D All-Stars, Super Mario 3D World for Nintendo Switch, a Super Mario Bros battle royale game, and much more. Watch the full direct below showcasing everything Nintendo announced today:
Super Mario Bros 35th Anniversary Direct announcements list
The games announced are below:
- Super Mario 3D All-Stars: Super Mario 64, Super Mario Sunshine and Super Mario Galaxy are a part of Super Mario 3D All-Stars which releases on September 18 for $59.99.
- Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit: Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit is a toys-to-life take on Mario Kart for Nintendo Switch and Nintendo Switch Lite by Nintendo and Velen Studios. It releases on October 16 for $99.99.
- Game & Watch: Super Mario Bros: This is a new collectible device inspired by the original and it includes Super Mario Bros., Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels (released in Japan as Super Mario Bros. 2) and a special version of Ball with a Mario makeover. Game & Watch: Super Mario Bros. releases on November 13 for $49.99.
- Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury: This enhanced version of Super Mario 3D World for Nintendo Switch includes online and offline co-op support, and more. It releases on February 12, 2021 for $59.99.
- Super Mario Bros 35: Just like Tetris 99, Super Mario Bros 35 brings battle royale action to Super Mario Bros. Read about it here. Super Mario Bros 35 launches on October 1 and it is only playable until March 31, 2021 for Nintendo Switch Online subscribers.
- Super Mario All-Stars: This classic SNES game is available now as an update to SNES Nintendo Switch Online worldwide.
There will be events and themed items in Nintendo’s own mobile games like Mario Kart Tour, Splatoon 2, Animal Crossing New Horizons, and more to celebrate this anniversary. Merchandise including themed Monopoly, Jenga, and more will also be releasing soon.
Check out the full 35th anniversary website here.