The final addition to The Yakuza Remastered Collection, Yakuza 5 Remastered for PS4 is out now. While we’ve just downloaded all 27.62GB of it and are playing it for our review, we chanced upon all the save data items you get when you start the game. For the uninitiated, if your PS4 has system data for previous Yakuza games or Judgment, you get a slew of items to make your journey through Yakuza 5 a whole lot easier. Here’s what you get.
Yakuza 5 Remastered PS4 save data items list
- Gion Bell: walking with this bell makes your bank account grow ever so slightly.
- Nishikigoi Amulet: enemies are more likely to attack you when you wear it, try it with the Yellow Dragon’s Binding to see what happens.
- Yellow Dragon’s Binding: enemies are more likely to attack you when you wear it, try it with the Nishikigoi Amulet to see what happens.
- Morning Glory Scarf: this special scarf leaves you wondering what those little scamps are up to these days.
- Fat Stacks Amulet: this amulet of good fortune is said to have once prevented a fatal bullet wound.
- Gold Plate: the gold standard in plates, could go for quite a lot at a pawn shop.
How to unlock Yakuza 5 Remastered PS4 save data items
When you play Yakuza 5 for the first time, the game searches for system data of past Yakuza titles for bonuses. While it doesn’t make clear which game gives you which item aside from stating Judgment nets you the Gold plate, we have all Yakuza games installed. Safe to say you’ll at least need Yakuza 0, Kiwami, Kiwami 2, 3, and 4 as well as Judgment system data to claim all of them.