Bandai Namco Entertainment just announced a Western release date for Ace Angler: Fishing Spirits for Nintendo Switch. Ace Angler: Fishing Spirits will launch on the eShop this October for Nintendo Switch featuring an aquarium themed amusement park, mini-games, 250 different types of fish, and more. Alongside the Ace Angler: Fishing Spirits Western release date announcement, the publisher also released a new trailer for the game. Watch it below:
Ace Angler: Fishing Spirits English physical release
The North American release for Ace Angler: Fishing Spirits will be digital-only.
Ace Angler: Fishing Spirits game modes and features
The features and game modes revealed by Bandai Namco Entertainment are below:
- Ace Angler +, The Fishing Medal Game – Experience ACE ANGLER’s arcade version at home with up to four players, all stages from the previous game, as well as newly added arcade stages and Nintendo Switch-exclusive stages.
- Story Mode: Legend of the Poisoned Seas – Players are challenged to travel across the globe and rescue the oceans from poison and garbage for future generations. By clearing time sensitives, players can advance the story, and learn fascinating facts about actual marine life.
- Online Ultimate Angler Competition – Engage in online fishing battles where up to four people can catch fish, collect stars for each victory earned, and aim to become the Ultimate Angler.
- Ace Angler Party – This mode features 12 marine-themed party games, along with other fishing competitions where players compete to catch the heaviest or most valuable fish.
- Medal Pusher Game: Shark Fever – The goal of this game is to catch a great white shark by knocking down five balls to trigger a Shark Battle to receive many Medals.
It is good to see the Western release date only a day after Japan and Asia. Until we get more information, check out the official Japanese website here.
Ace Angler: Fishing Spirits releases on October 28 for Nintendo Switch.