Armored Core VI Fires of Rubicon for PlayStation, Xbox, and PC launches this week. It is a new action game ten years after the last entry in the franchise featuring challenging and memorable battles, assembling mechs, massive bosses, and more. Ahead of its release the Armored Core 6 Fires of Rubicon version 1.01 update has gone live. The Armored Core 6 day one patch notes are live for those who pre-loaded the game and on the PS Store tracker ORBISPatches for the PS4 version. The game itself is also Steam Deck Playable but not Verified by Valve. Watch the gameplay trailer below:
Armored Core 6 day one patch notes for version 1.01 update
- Several features have been added.
- Game performance and usability have been improved.
- Game balance has been adjusted.
- Some errors in the text have been corrected.
- In addition to the above, various errors have been corrected.
If you aren’t sure about the game editions and more, details are below ahead of launch:
Armored Core VI Deluxe Edition contents
The $69.99 Deluxe Edition includes the following:
- ARMORED CORE VI FIRES OF RUBICON
- Digital Artbook & Original Soundtrack
- MELANDER C3 G13 Special Customization*
Armored Core 6 pre-order bonus
- MELANDER C3 G13 Special Customization “TENDERFOOT”
- MELANDER C3 parts set (early unlock)
- Emblem (early unlock)
- Exclusive AC Decal
(Early Unlock: The parts set and the emblem can also be obtained by progressing through the game.)
Pre-order Armored Core 6 on Steam here, PS4 and PS5 here, and Xbox here. It is going to be interesting to see what FromSoftware reveals next with one week left for Armored Core VI Fires of Rubicon’s release date. The publisher recently released the ray tracing details and system requirements as well. Details for frame rate and resolution on consoles and PC are here.
Check out the official website here.
Armored Core 6 Fires of Rubicon releases on August 25 for PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Steam. Details for all the editions and more are here.