Updated on March 24: Added official Atelier Ryza 3 version 1.0.1 update patch notes and also future depth of field related update details.
Koei Tecmo and Gust’s Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End and the Secret Key is finally here on PS5, PS4, Switch, and Steam worldwide following a delay. Today, Koei Tecmo and Gust have released the Atelier Ryza 3 version 1.0.1 update patch notes. This is the day one update. The Atelier Ryza 3 day one patch download size is 38.3MB on Nintendo Switch. This patch has minor adjustments and bug fixes according to the PS4 update history. Check out a screenshot from Atelier Ryza 3 on Switch below.
Atelier Ryza 3 version 1.0.1 update patch notes
The patch notes are below. These likely apply to all platforms, but if things change, I’ll update this.
- Minor adjustments and bug fixes.
Note that this is from the PS4 update history. The official patch notes are below:
- Fixed an issue that caused the game to crash when a specific operation was performed.
- Fixed an issue that caused the game to stop responding after watching a specific cutscene or synthesizing a specific item.
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to move to an unintended area under certain conditions.
- Fixed an issue that caused the quest’s objective item to not appear in some of the main, normal and random quests.
- Fixed an issue that caused a specific event to occur at an unintended timing.
- Fixed display issues.
- Other minor adjustments and bug fixes.
Atelier Ryza 3 depth of field update
Koei Tecmo has confirmed that the depth of field will be addressed soon. Read about it here. Graphics options will also be coming later on for consoles.
If you’re curious about Atelier Ryza 3, check out all my coverage of it here including previews, reviews, guides, and more.
I also interviewed Gust Head Junzo Hosoi about Ryza 3, the future, and a lot more. Read my interview here. I’m glad to see Gust go from potential late releases to now doing worldwide multiplatform simultaneous launches. The Atelier games have come a long way. Now is the best time to get into the series as well. Here’s my guide on getting into Atelier.
Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End and the Secret Key is out now on PS5, PS4, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam.