Koei Tecmo and Team Ninja just released Season Pass 3 for Dead or Alive 6 alongside Patch 1.13 for PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. The highlights of Season 3 for now are the Witch Party costumes for various characters in Dead or Alive 6. Season 3 is available now on PS4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam.
Patch 1.13 that has released on all systems also finally lets PS4 owners buy DLC costumes separately through a new premium ticket system. Watch the trailer for the new costumes in Season Pass 3 below:
Dead or Alive Season Pass 3 contents
Season Pass 3 includes 53 costumes and 1 additional character that will be released between now and December 2019.
■ Season Pass 3 Bonus Content
Exclusive costumes for Kasumi and Ayane
■ Featured Content
– Witch Party Costume Set (16 costumes)
– Additional costumes (16 costumes) (November 2019)
– Additional costumes (16 costumes) (December 2019)
– Additional character (December 2019)
– Additional character debut costumes (5 costumes) (December 2019)
Dead or Alive 6 1.13 patch notes
- Added new costumes: Witch Party Costumes. (16 costumes)
- Added the option to access WARDROBE directly from the main menu, by pressing the □ button (X button).
- Introduced Premium Tickets that can be used to unlock individual DLC costumes.
- Added an option to display costume ownership info in WARDROBE.
- Added an option to update the information regarding the DLC ownership info in WARDROBE.
- Adjusted game balance.
- Corrected various bugs and issues.
Dead or Alive 6 patch 1.13 download size
The download size for Dead or Alive 1.13 is 1.201GB on PS4 and 1.36GB on Xbox One.
Dead or Alive 6 PS4 DLC changes
With Dead or Alive 6 patch 1.13, PS4 owners can buy Premium Tickets that allow purchasing DLC costumes separately in North America, Europe, India, and more. Prior to this, only Xbox One and PC owners of Dead or Alive 6 could buy DLC costumes separately.
Dead or Alive 6 Season Pass 3 price
Dead or Alive 6 is now available on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.