The Etrian Odyssey Origins Collection is out now on Nintendo Switch and PC via Steam worldwide. Read my review of the PC version here, DLC guide here covering the portraits, and also platform comparison covering Switch and Steam Deck here. Atlus has just released the launch trailer and also a new Yuzo Koshiro song from the Etrian Odyssey Origins Collection used in Etrian Odyssey III HD. Watch the launch trailer here or below:
Etrian Odyssey Origins Collection new Yuzo Koshiro song
Check it out on YouTube below or Spotify here.
Etrian Odyssey Origins Collection features
- Survive a vast, labyrinthian forest on the edge of a peaceful village in Etrian Odyssey HD, journey to a floating castle in the sky in Etrian Odyssey II HD, and be transported to an oceanic paradise and rumors of a drowned city in Etrian Odyssey III HD.
- Touch screen mapping functionality for the Nintendo Switch: Plot your progress through the labyrinth, drawing walls and placing icons to note special events and resources
- Newly remastered graphics, remastered soundtrack and quality of life improvements, including difficulty selection and save slots
- Easy access to the Monstrous Codex, quest log and skill tree
- Maximize your adventuring by optimizing your party, and choose the character classes that work for your playstyle