Following the launch of the Final Fantasy XIV 10th Anniversary celebration website recently and the Fanfest that saw Dawntrail announced, Square Enix has launched a new website for the upcoming Final Fantasy XIV 6.50 Growing Light update. This update brings a new alliance raid dungeon, new story quests, a new trail, and support for future patches including 6.55 that brings in new Hilidbrand quests. Check out the key art from the update below:
Final Fantasy XIV patch 6.5 details
- Main Scenario Quests – Growing Light
- New Alliance Raid Dungeon – Myths of the Realm, Part 3: Thaleia
- New Dungeon – The Lunar Subterrane
- New Trial – The Abyssal Fracture
- New Variant Dungeon – Aloalo Island (Patch 6.51)
- New Criterion Dungeon – Another Aloalo Island/Another Aloalo Island (Savage) (Patch 6.51)
- New Unreal Trial – The Singularity Reactor (Unreal)
- Additional Duty Support
- Tataru’s Grand Endeavor (Patch 6.55)
- Somehow Further Hildibrand Adventures (Patch 6.55)
- Weapon Enhancement Quests – Manderville Weapons (Patch 6.55)
- Tool Enhancement Quests – Splendorous Tools (Patch 6.51)
- Endwalker Tribal Alliance Quests (Patch 6.55)
- New Custom Deliveries – Margrat
- FFXIV & Fall Guys Collaboration (Patch 6.5x)
- Xbox Version Open Beta Testing
- Expanded Free Trial/Starter Edition
- Island Sanctuary Updates
- Crystalline Conflict – New Arena (Patch 6.51)
- New PvP Gear
- New Mounts, Minions, and Emotes
- New Fashion Accessories
Final Fantasy XIV 6.48 patch notes
Check out the full patch notes here.Maintenance is currently on, but servers should be back soon. As with prior updates, some content is only available if you’ve registered specific expansions to your service account.
Final Fantasy XIV 6.45 patch notes
Check out the full patch notes here.
I’m interested to see what Square Enix does to celebrate A Realm Reborn’s launch and whether it pays some tribute to 1.0 in the current version of Final Fantasy XIV with it also coming to Xbox Series X|S next year. I’m looking forward to the beta of that version. Hopefully we see visual improvements on PS5 as well since the current native release isn’t much better than the PS4 version.
Final Fantasy XIV is out now on PS5, PS4, and PC platforms worldwide. It is coming to Xbox Series X|S in 2024.