Final Fantasy XIV patch 6.4 is rolling out now for PS5, PS4, and PC platforms worldwide. This patch brings in the new Raid Dungeon – Pandæmonium: Anabaseios, new story quests: The Dark Throne, a new trial, a new dungeon, and a lot more. The update download size is 2.991GB on PS5 for the main client. There might be an additional download within. If you missed the recent Eorzean Symphony Final Fantasy XIV Orchestral Album Volume 3 details, read this. The full Final Fantasy XIV 6.4 patch notes are below the trailer.
Final Fantasy XIV full patch notes for 6.4 update
Check out the full patch notes here.
Final Fantasy XIV patch 6.4 new features and content
- Main Scenario Quests – The Dark Throne
- New Raid Dungeon – Pandæmonium: Anabaseios
- New Dungeon – The Aetherfont
- New Trial – The Voidcast Dais
- New Variant Dungeon – Mount Rokkon (Patch 6.45)
- New Criterion Dungeon – Another Mount Rokkon (Patch 6.45)
- Blue Mage Update (Patch 6.45)
- New Unreal Trial – Containment Bay Z1T9 (Unreal)
- Additional Duty Support
- Tataru’s Grand Endeavor
- Somehow Further Hildibrand Adventures (Patch 6.45)
- Weapon Enhancement Quests – Manderville Weapons (Patch 6.45)
- Tool Enhancement Quests – Splendorous Tools (Patch 6.45)
- Island Sanctuary Updates
- Ocean Fishing Update
- Allagan Tomestones of Comedy
- New Crafting Recipes
- New Mounts, Minions, and Emotes
- And more.
Final Fantasy XIV Patch 6.4 The Dark Throne gameplay screenshots
Check out the Final Fantasy XIV Patch 6.4 screenshots in the gallery below:
Check out the official website for the patch here.
Final Fantasy XIV is out now on PS5, PS4, and PC platforms worldwide.