PQube Games just announced a localization of the dungeon crawler Labyrinth of Zangetsu for consoles and PC in the West. The Steam page lists it for winter 2023 with retailer listings mention a Q1 2023 release window for the game. The stylish dungeon crawler is also getting a retail release. Alongside the reveal of the box art for the Labyrinth of Zangetsu English physical release, PQube Games also showcased a trailer. Watch it below:
Labyrinth of Zangetsu English physical release for Switch and PS4
Check out the Labyrinth of Zangetsu box art below for PS4 and Switch. Pre-orders are live here.
Labyrinth of Zangetsu features
PQube Games’ announcement mentions the following features:
- Uniquely illustrated visuals in hand drawn, jet-black Japanese ink painting
- Terrifying enemies based on traditional Japanese folklore and Yokai
- Multiple playable heroes with an option to create/build your own hero with unique individual stats and abilities
- Strategic turn based battles with various Ink Beasts in the most dangerous areas
- Engaging narrative and overarching story paired with optional side quests and characters to meet along your journey
- Immersive and atmospheric soundtrack based on traditional Japanese music
Labyrinth of Zangetsu releases in early 2023 for PS4, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam. Check out the Steam page here.