Nintendo just released Miitopia for Nintendo Switch today as an enhanced version of the Nintendo 3DS game. Miitopia on Nintendo Switch features better visuals, more customisation options, improved gameplay, and more. Alongside Miitopia, the Miitopia day one update has gone live in the form of Miitopia version 1.0.2 that also includes Miitopia 1.0.1 on Nintendo Switch. A Miitopia demo is also available on Nintendo Switch. Watch the newest Miitopia Nintendo Switch trailer below:
Miitopia version 1.0.2 update patch notes
- Fixed an issue when selecting a Mii character for your party in which Mii characters from save data would disappear under certain conditions.
- Fixed an issue in which Mii characters shared online would occasionally not be accessible to other players.
Miitopia version 1.01 update patch notes
- Fixed an issue in which the game would hard lock if Parental Controls were temporarily removed at a particular timing.
- Fixed an issue in which the player would lose their game progress if they opened the HOME Menu and closed the game under certain circumstances.
- If this issue already has already occurred for you, this update will allow you to resume your progress.
- Fixed several other issues to improve the gameplay experience.
Miitopia is out now on Nintendo Switch. Check out the official website here.