Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme Vs Maxiboost ON from Bandai Namco Entertainment finally released worldwide on July 30 for PS4 after only being playable in arcades before in Japan. It is the best Gundam game available right now and it features 183 playable units and it has been getting updated regularly since launch. Today’s update is Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme Vs Maxiboost ON version 1.07 update that also includes the 1.06 update. These updates add a Player Match Arena, connection indicator for online matches, the ability to kick players based on connection quality and type, and more. Watch the launch trailer for Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme Vs Maxiboost ON below:
Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme Vs Maxiboost ON version 1.07 update patch notes
This update arrives together with Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme Vs Maxiboost ON version 1.06 update on PS4. The patch notes for 1.07 are just “Stability improved” but the patch notes for 1.06 are below.
Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme Vs Maxiboost ON version 1.06 update patch notes
The English patch notes for 1.06 via Gematsu are below:
- Player Match Arena added to Online Battle. (Online battle mode where the winners continue until defeated and the host can choose the members of a battle team.)
- When network connection is wireless, a wireless icon is displayed for Player Connection Status, Connection Compatibility, and Room Map.
- The threshold for Player Connection Status and Connection Compatibility has been adjusted.
- The Room ID displayed in Player Match has been shortened.
- Added options Kick Players without a Blue Wireless or Wired Connection and Kick Players with Less than a Green Wireless or Wired Connection to line restrictions in Player Match.
- Added options Win Streak Limit and Win Rate Limit to room settings in Player Match.
- Changed win rate restriction from Low End / High End to Under **% Setting in room settings in Player Match.
- Search options Max Players, Save Battle Record, Win Streak Limit, and Win Rate Limit added to room search condition in Player Match.
- Room type All has been removed from room search settings in Player Match.
- Room search condition of Player Match will be stored until player exists the Player Match.
- The range of region of Country / Region Restrictions in the Player Match room search has been adjusted.
- Selective option for Communication Messages (Post-Battle) in Network Settings under Options has been changed to Accept or Accept – Thank You.
- Stability improved.
Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme Vs Maxiboost ON is now available on PS4 worldwide. Read my review here.