Capcom just released patch 10.12 for Monster Hunter World: Iceborne on both PS4 and Xbox One. While this update isn’t a major one like the day one patch, it has some welcome fixes and you need to download it to play online. It is mostly focused on bug fixes for quests where the rewards wouldn’t drop normally or how the music plays and trophies are awarded. Check out the full patch notes below.
Monster Hunter World: Iceborne 10.12 patch notes
- Fixed a bug that would not allow you to select the Guardian armor during character creation.
- Changed the design of how certain songs would play on repeat while at base.
- Fixed a bug where players were getting the same decoration results when using the Elder Melder’s First Wyverian Ritual.
- Fixed a bug at the quest counter where the optional quest “Completed!” marker color would change from red back to blue after save data is imported into Monster Hunter World: Iceborne.
- Fixed a bug where the “Language” section of the squad card editing screen would not display correctly after importing save data from Monster Hunter: World.
- Fixed a bug where the “Low Level Hunter Helper Reward” could be obtained even after failed quests.
- Fixed a bug where players could not properly obtain the “Glavenus Mantle” material from Acidic Glavenus.
- Fixed a bug where players’ attacks would not properly remove Velkhana’s icecloak if it was put into paralysis while its icecloak active.
- Fixed a bug where the custom radial menu could be closed at the item box but would remain on the screen and disable normal controls.
- Fixed a bug where the Handler would keep moving in certain places in the Ancient Forest.
- Fixed a bug where great sword charges would not trigger charged slashes if the player landed on top of the ice ground created by Velkhana or mud created by Jyuratodus.
- Fixed a bug where the contents of expeditions were unintentionally updating after each use of “Change Objects in Area” in the training area.
In addition to this change, we are also exploring further changes to address the issue of intentional disconnects for resetting the Guiding Lands. While this should not affect players who enjoy the game normally, we’d like to ask for your patience as we look into implementing options that remove the need to attempt intentional disconnects.
- Fixed other minor bugs.
Monster Hunter World: Iceborne patch 10.12 download size
The download size for Monster Hunter World: Iceborne patch 10.12 is 180.8MB on PS4 and 70MB (revealed by Capcom) for Xbox One.
Monster Hunter World: Iceborne is now available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Read my review of it here.