Capcom released the first collaboration quest for Horizon Zero Dawn: The Frozen Wilds with Monster Hunter World: Iceborne recently. The PlayStation exclusive collaboration allowed players to craft new items for Monster Hunter World: Iceborne. Check out details on the Horizon Zero Dawn: The Frozen Wilds collaboration here. If you’ve not played it yet, check out my guide on how to unlock everything in the Monster Hunter World: Iceborne collaboration quest with Horizon Zero Dawn: The Frozen Wilds here. The second quest has you facing Stygian Zinogre while the third one has you facing Savage Deviljho.
Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Horizon Zero Dawn: The Frozen Wilds collaboration quest release dates
The second collaboration quest releases on December 13 while the third one releases on December 27. Both of these alongside the first one are available until January 9, 2020 only. The High Rank quests for the Horizon Zero Dawn collaboration for the base game on PS4 will also be available again during this time.
Monster Hunter World: Iceborne all Horizon Zero Dawn collaboration quest rewards
First Collaboration Quest (Into the Frozen Wilds)
- Stormslinger Prototype Light Bowgun
- Focus Pendant
Second Collaboration Quest (The Survivor)
- Adept Stormslinger Light Bowgun (upgrade)
- Shield Weaver Plus (full armor set)
- Forgefire alpha plus, Frostclaw alpha plus (Palico weapon/armor set)
- New backgrounds, poses, titles for Guild Card
Third Collaboration Quest (Firebreak)
- Banuk alpha plus armor
- Felyne Watcher Grinder alpha plus / Watcher alpha plus (Palico weapon/full armor set)
- Aloy’s Adept War Bow (upgrade to Aloy’s War Bow)
- Focus Type A,B,C pendants
Monster Hunter World: Iceborne is now available on PS4 and Xbox One.