In addition to revealing more about the Rajang update that arrives tomorrow for Monster Hunter World: Iceborne, Capcom also revealed the roadmap for updates scheduled for the remainder of this year. These updates include the Resident Evil 2 and Horizon Zero Dawn: The Frozen Wilds collaboration events and the big December update that has a new monster. The full roadmap was announced in the new developer diary from Capcom.
November will see Capcom release Version 11.50 for Monster Hunter World: Iceborne that brings the Raccoon City collaboration quest.
Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Version 11.50 contents
- Leon alpha+ full armor set
- Claire alpha+ full armor set
- 3 pendants
- 2 gestures
- 11 room decors
- 2 songs
- Black Eagle Charge Blade (Weapon design contest winner)
- Felyne Wiggler alpha+ palico set (Weapon design contest winner)
Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Version 11.50 Paid add-on content
- The Handler’s Terrifying Tyrant Costume
- Music Player: Raccoon City Collaboration – Black Impact
- Raccoon City Sticker Set
- Monster Figures: Nergigante, Kushala Daora, Rathalos, Dodogama, Boaboa Tribe, Barioth, and more
Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Horizon Zero Dawn: The Frozen Wilds Collaboration Quest contents
Available in November
- Stormslinger Prototype Light Bowgun
- 1 Pendant
Available in December
- Adept Stormslinger Light Bowgun
- Banuk alpha+ armor set
- Sheild Weaver full armor set
- Frostclaw alpha+
- Forgefire alpha+
- 3 Pendants
- Upgrade previous equipment from Horizon Zero Dawn collaboration to Master Rank
Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Version 12.00 contents
This update will arrive in December 2019 and it will include part 2 of the Horizon Zero Dawn: The Frozen Wilds Collaboration, a new Monster, major content update, seasonal event, and more.
For 2020, Capcom has lots planned including the 2nd anniversary event for Monster Hunter World.
Monster Hunter World: Iceborne is now available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.