Capcom’s Monster Hunter World: Iceborne just had its final developer diary for reveal new content for Monster Hunter World: Iceborne version 15.00 update. This will arrive alongside Monster Hunter World: Iceborne version 15.01 on October 1 (or September 30 in PDT) that adds Fatalis. Fatalis is known as the black dragon and is an elder dragon. The Monster Hunter World: Iceborne version 15.01 update arrives as 15.01 on PS4, 22.214.171.124 on Xbox One, and 15.01.00 on Steam. Download size will be revealed closer to launch. Watch the trailer revealed in the developer diary below:
Monster Hunter World: Iceborne version 15.01 update patch notes
Main Additions / Changes
- Fatalis has been added. (Fatalis will be available after finishing the story of Iceborne and completing the Alatreon investigation)
- Arch-tempered Velkhana has been added and will be available in a limited-time event quest. (Check www.monsterhunter.com for schedule details)
- Clutch Claw Boost skill added, allowing you to wound monsters easier
- Soul Stream III has been added to the First Wyverian Ritual at the Elder Melder.
- You can now use rarity 9 decorations and higher as materials at the Elder Melder.
- The following decorations can now be melded at the Elder Melder:
Elementless Jewel 2, Shield Jewel 2, Sharp Jewel 2, Dragonseal Jewel 3, Mighty Bow Jewel 2, and Mind’s Eye Jewel 2.
- New BGM can now be played in your room in Seliana.
- New designs for the Squad Card added.
- New layered armor added.
- New Pendants added.
- Decor can now be obtained from the Steamworks’ Overdrive bonus.
- When add-on content that hasn’t been purchased is available,the following menus will let you jump to various purchase pages:
Gestures, Poses, Stickers, Change Appearance, Pendant Settings, Change the Handler’s Outfit, Room Customization, Music Player, and Figures. (For all owners of Monster Hunter World)
- Some parts of previous title updates that had limited voice dialogue now feature fully voiced dialogue.
- Extended the time that wounds are visible on monsters.
- Increased the chances that high rarity decorations will appear from Carved and Sealed Feystones.
- Increased the chances that Sealed Feystones will appear as part of the rewards for threat level 3 tempered master rank investigations.
- The following charms have been added:
Shaver Charm, Earplugs Charm V, Master’s Charm V, Critical Charm III, Exploiter Charm III, and Handicraft Charm V.
- The following decorations have been added:
Diversion Jewel 3, Acrobat Jewel 3, and Shaver Jewel 3
Bug Fixes and Balance Adjustments
Bug fixes and other adjustments will be announced at a later date.
Additions and Adjustments
- Added a new option: “Swap Keys while Mounted” (Keyboard Only Function).
- Added a new option: “Surveyor Set Controls” (Keyboard Only Function).
- Fixed a bug where the button guide would not display properly while using a ballista with keyboard controls.
- Fixed a bug where the aiming controls while using the roaming ballista would be too sensitive when the “Mouse Sensitivity (Aiming)” setting was set to a high value.
- Other miscellaneous bug fixes have also been made.
Monster Hunter World: Iceborne is now available on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Read our review here.