No More Heroes 3 from Grasshopper Manufacture is out now worldwide and following the day one update, Grasshopper Manufacture has released No More Heroes 3 version 1.02 Marvelous has revealed patch notes for the day one update. No More Heroes 3 version 1.01 update has fixes, new difficulty changes, improvements and more for the new game. If you’ve not kept up with the game yet, check out the launch trailer below:
No More Heroes 3 version 1.0.2 update patch notes
It is worth noting that some of the patch notes will have spoilers so if you haven’t played the game yet, refrain from reading them if you’ve held off from knowing who the bosses are in the game.
- Unlock conditions for the “Dragon Road” Bike Mission have been reduced. The mission is now available after achieving Silver on at least six Bike Missions instead of Gold (on six Bike Missions).
- New BGM added to the Midori Midorikawa battle and Ryuichi battle.
- Two new types of pro wrestling moves available for Travis to use against Fullface (enemy).
- Fixed bug that made progress impossible when accessing the capsule toy machine and spamming the A button.
- Fixed bug in which the game screen would freeze while loading, making progress impossible.
- Fixed bug that allowed Travis and some enemies to slip through gaps in some backgrounds and become s
- Fixed bug preventing Bike Missions from starting when game language is set to Spanish or Chinese (Traditional)
- Fixed bug preventing the Deathman Card collection mission from starting when game language is set to Fr
- Fixed several text-related bugs in which the displayed text was incorrect, disappeared too quickly, and/ or overflowed from the text box.
Fixed discrepancies between video, subtitles, and audio during some cutscenes.
- Fixed bug causing the screen to turn and stay black after some cutscenes or conversations during events,
- Fixed Ul-related bugs preventing Killer Slash and some enemies’ health levels from being displayed pro
- Fixed bug causing “80 Chip” vibrations to react during Adventure events.
- Fixed bugs causing some special effects to remain onscreen during battles and events.
- Fixed bug causing some enemies to remain onscreen instead of disappearing after being destroyed.
- Fixed bug causing multiple SFX to overlap, and/ or preventing the appropriate sounds from playing.
- Various other bug fixes.
- Color changes for Memorial (NMH2) t-shirt
- Improvement in sound data quality
- Performance optimizations