Back in February, The Pokemon Company and Game Freak revealed Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl for release this year on Nintendo Switch as remakes of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl that released on Nintendo DS. The ILCA developed remakes release next week and The Pokemon Company and Nintendo have both detailed the Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl day one patch version 1.1.0. Watch the Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl trailer below:
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond Shining Pearl day one patch notes for version 1.1.0
- Communication functions added for the Grand Underground, Super Contest Shows, Union Room, and Mystery Gift
- You’ll be able to enjoy local and internet communication functions of game features like the Grand Underground, Super Contest Shows, and the Union Room. You’ll also be able to receive gifts via Mystery Gift.
- Post–Hall of Fame elements added
- Some game elements you’ll be able to enjoy after entering the Hall of Fame, such as Ramanas Park, will be implemented.
- Note: If you have game data that reflects that you have already entered the Hall of Fame, you can play these elements immediately after updating the software.
- Some in-game movies and animation added
- Certain animated scenes and movies, including the opening movie that plays when the software is opened and the ending movie, will be implemented.
- Note: An opening movie has been added that plays when the software is opened. You can see it by closing the game and re-opening it with existing save data.
- Note: An ending movie has been added. Even if you have already reflected entering the Hall of Fame on your save data, you can see the ending by entering the Hall of Fame again.
- Some issues have also been fixed for more pleasant gameplay.
Check out the official game website here.
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl release on November 19 for Nintendo Switch.