Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin from Xseed Games and Edelweiss released last week on PS4, Nintendo Switch, and PC. The action game meets farming simulation experience was revealed a few years ago and it has finally arrived after multiple delays alongside a big day one update. The Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin day one patch brought in improvements, added content, and more. Today, a new update for Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin version 1.03 has gone live on PS4. This has fixes for save data corruption, fertilizer fixes, changes to food effects, and more. The update is a 22.03MB download on PS4. Watch the Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin launch trailer below:
Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin version 1.03 update patch notes
- Fixed cursor’s default positioning when save data is loaded.
- Added a temporary fix to minimize save data corruption.
- Improved the food effects of Mochi and Dried Boiled Rice.
- Herbicidal fertilizer effects have been added to both Beans and Rice Bran.
- Fixed the order of availability of Silk and Spririt Thread.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin is out now for PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam North America and Japan with Europe and Australia to follow on November 20.