With Samba de Amigo: Party Central hitting the Switch this August, Sega recently announced a Meta Quest 2, 3, and Meta Quest Pro version of Samba de Amigo coming this fall. Today, Sega announced the Samba De Amigo: Party Central and Samba de Amigo Pitbull collaboration coming. This collaboration will bring a selection of Pitbull songs to the games. These are as follows:
- The party pleaser “Shake Senora (featuring T-Pain and Sean Paul)”
- A new track, “Let’s Take a Shot”, set to be released as a single for Pitbull’s upcoming album, Trackhouse
It is going to be interesting what Sega reveals for the game on Switch and Meta Quest following today’s Samba De Amigo: Party Central Pitbull Collaboration reveal.
Samba de Amigo features for Switch and Meta Quest
The following features were revealed by Sega:
- Get up and shake it center stage in this vibrant and colorful rhythm action game with smooth controls that make the game fun for everyone.
- Groove to 40 hit songs from the world’s most popular genres, with more arriving as post-launch DLC!
- Test your technique in a variety of minigames and challenges.
- Strut that style by customizing your character with unique costumes and accessories.
- Hit the dance floor with up to 7 other players online in World Party mode.
- Show the world what you’ve got by competing on the online leaderboards.
Samba de Amigo for Meta Quest 2 and Pro launches this fall. Check out the official website here. Samba De Amigo: Party Central launches exclusively for Nintendo Switch on August 29. Check out the official website here.