Sega just announced that its upcoming rhythm action game Samba de Amigo: Party Central will feature songs and a stage from Sonic the Hedgehog. Samba De Amigo: Party Central was revealed during a recent Nintendo Direct. The newest entry in the series will feature online competitive World Party mode, local multiplayer, and more with 40 songs included. The Sonic the Hedgehog songs and stage announcement doesn’t include a release date, but we do get a new screenshot of the City Escape stage. Check it out below:
Samba De Amigo: Party Central Sonic the Hedgehog songs and stage
The Samba De Amigo: Party Central Sonic the Hedgehog collaboration will include the songs: ‘Escape From the City’ from Sonic Adventure 2 and ‘Fist Bump’ from Sonic Forces. It will include a stage based on City Escape from Sonic Adventure 2 featuring Sonic.
Samba De Amigo: Party Central physical release and pre-orders
Pre-orders are live here for the physical release. Digital pre-orders go live later.
Samba De Amigo: Party Central features
- Get up and shake it center stage in this vibrant and colorful rhythm action game with smooth Joy-Con controls that make the game fun for everyone.
- Groove to 40 hit songs from the world’s most popular genres, with more arriving as post-launch DLC!
- Test your technique in a variety of minigames and challenges.
- Strut that style by customizing your character with unique costumes and accessories.
- Hit the dance floor and play online in World Party mode.
- Show the world what you’ve got by competing on the online leaderboards.
Samba De Amigo: Party Central launches exclusively for Nintendo Switch this summer.