Sonic Superstars from Sega launches next month for all consoles and PC platforms as an all-new take on classic 2D Sonic gameplay including high-speed action platforming. It lets you play as Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, and Amy solo or with up to three more players. Today, Sega revealed the Sonic Superstars Pinball Carnival Zone Act 1 theme in a new video. Watch it below:
Sonic Superstars pre-order bonus
The pre-order bonus is the LEGO Eggman Character Skin available with orders made until October 17, 2023.
Sonic Superstars Digital Deluxe Edition
This contains the base game and the Digital Deluxe Upgrade featuring LEGO, which includes:-
LEGO® Fun Pack
– Sonic Rabbit Skin
– Mecha Sonic Skin for Battle Mode
– Bonus Main Menu Wallpapers
– Digital Artbook & Mini Original Soundtrack
Sonic Superstars gameplay features and screenshots
Sega revealed the following features and screenshots via Steam:
- Adventure through the mystical Northstar Islands in this all-new take on classic 2D Sonic high-speed action platforming. Play as Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, and Amy and harness all-new Emerald powers to move and attack in dynamic new ways. Navigate gorgeous, never-before-seen environments solo or with up to 3 other players and stop Dr. Eggman, Fang, and a mysterious new adversary from converting the islands’ giant animals into Badniks before it’s too late!
- A new Spin on a Classic: The 2D Sonic high-speed sidescrolling action platforming you know and love, reimagined with fully 3D graphics, new powers and abilities, an all-new setting, and new ways to play! You’ve never played classic Sonic like this before!
- Play as your Favorite Characters: Choose from Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, and Amy and take advantage of their unique abilities to blaze a path across the Northstar Islands as they race to defeat Dr. Eggman, who has teamed up with an old nemesis, Fang, and a mysterious new armored adversary.
- Harness the Power of the Chaos Emeralds: Multiply, swim up waterfalls, change form, and more with the powers of the Chaos Emeralds.
- More Friends, More Fun: For the first time ever in a Sonic game, play through the entire campaign with up to 3 other players with drop-in and drop-out 4-Player Local Co-op.
- Challenge Players From Around the World: Compete locally or online with up to 8 players in the all-new Battle Mode!
Sonic Superstars launches on October 17 for Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PS5, PS4, and PC platforms including Steam.