At Evo 2019, Bandai Namco Entertainment announced Cassandra for Soulcalibur VI and announced a new Season Pass. The patch for Cassandra that includes a fair bit more in terms of features and fixes has just gone live on PS4 and Xbox One. If you missed the announcement for Cassandra, watch the trailer below:
Soulcalibur VI Version 1.50 patch notes
- Added date for DLC Pack 6, “Cassandra”.
- Added new items and equipment for character creation (separate from DLC Pack 6)
- Adjusted balance and changed some in-battle behaviours.
- Fixed bugs related to certain character creation items.
- Fixed errors in certain parts of the text.
- Names for custom-created characters can now be input in the language you have set.
- Added a feature in Training mode to maintain characters’ soul charge after you reset their positions.
- Added a feature to the options menu to show/hide the opponent’s customisations for their character.
- Fixed other bugs and made miscellaneous improvements to other features.
Soulcalibur VI Version 1.50 download size
The patch is approximately 540 MB on PS4 and 4.2 GB on Xbox One.
Soulcalibur VI is now available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.