Following its teaser before, Capcom officially announced and showcased Street Fighter 6 for PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, and PC via Steam. The Street Fighter 6 release date is set for 2023 as revealed in the trailer alongside the showcase of an open world-esque adventure mode for its singleplayer experience and a world tour mode. It features new mechanics, a modern control option for newer players, new characters like Jamie and more. Today at Summer Game Fest, Capcom revealed Guile for Street Fighter 6. Watch the Street Fighter 6 Guile gameplay trailer from Geoff Keighley’s Summer Game Fest below:
Street Fighter 6 Guile moves list
The Street Fighter 6 Guile gameplay trailer showcases new animations, visuals, and more. Guile’s moves list from Street Fighter 6 is below:
- Somersault Kick (Flash Kick) – The classic backflip kick
- Sonic Boom – Guile’s main projectile ability
- Sonic Blade – A stationary aerial slash
- Sonic Hurricane – A massive aerial slash that lands directly ahead or diagonally upwards
- Solid Puncher – Fires a flurry of small Sonic Boom projectiles
- Crossfire Somersault – A brand new Super Art that fires a massive aerial slash followed by a devastating Somersault Kick
Street Fighter 6 crossplay and netcode
As of now, there are no details for crossplay in Street Fighter 6. Since Street Fighter V had full crossplay between PS and PC platforms, hopefully Capcom brings it in to Street Fighter 6 with proper rollback.
While the Street Fighter 6 release date is set for 2023, more details will be revealed this year including new characters and what we can hopefully expect in the online across platforms. Check out the official Street Fighter 6 website here.
Street Fighter 6 releases in 2023 for PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, and Steam.