Nintendo just revealed the full patch notes for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate version 6.0.0 update that is now available. As announced in the livestream that showcased Terry Bogard, this update includes various changes and additions. The full patch notes are below.
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate version 6.0.0 update full patch notes
The following spirits will appear in the Shop on the Vault menu:
- Andy Bogard
- Joe Higashi
- Kim Kaphwan
- Geese Howard
- Ryo Sakazaki
- Kyo Kusanagi
- Iori Yagami
- Athena Asamiya
- Ralf & Clark
- The Tockles spirit will appear on the DRAGON QUEST Spirit Board in the DLC Spirits menu.
Note: To play on a Spirit Board in the DLC Spirits menu, you must purchase the appropriate downloadable content.
- The following features have been added to Battle Arena mode:
- The arena type “Elite Only” has been added.
- Arenas that a friend has created can now be found by going to Join Arena → Friends’ Arenas, regardless of visibility.
- The host player can now change some rules without having to shut down the arena.
- The option “Random Battlefield and Ω Form” has been added to the stage settings.
- You can now send set messages to each other inside an arena.
Added support for the upcoming Simon and Incineroar amiibo figures.
The following downloadable content will be usable after purchase:
Terry + King of Fighters Stadium
Ryo Sakazaki Wig + Outfit
Nakoruru Wig + Outfit
Iori Yagami Wig + Outfit
Akira Wig + Outfit
Jacy Wig + Outfit
You cannot make videos of replays that contain DLC you have not purchased (fighters, stages, music, Mii Fighter costumes, etc.).
Game balance adjustments have been made.
Several issues have been fixed to improve gameplay experience.
Fixes and changes to fighters have been made.
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is now available on Nintendo Switch.