NIS America is currently at Anime Expo in USA and has a few panels around The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III taking place over the next few days. As with most events featuring the game, a new trailer has been released for The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III. The new gameplay trailer titled “Trial By Fire” has details on the combat system and more new footage for the game. Watch the trailer below:
Trails of Cold Steel III combat details:
- Brave Order: A new battle feature, Brave Orders provide party-wide buffs to give an upper hand for a certain number of turns. They can be issued anytime within battle by using Brave Points.
- Link Attacks: A follow-up move from comrades that is triggered when an effective attack unbalances the enemy.
- Brave Points: Can be gained when performing an “Assist,” or consumed when using “Burst” or “Rush” in Link Attacks.
- Arts & Crafts: A fundamental basis of combat, Arts draw power from equipped orbments and manifest in elemental attacks. Crafts are similar in offense, but are inherent to each character.
- S-Craft: A specialized Craft that consumes all of the character’s Craft Points (CP).
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III releases on September 27 for PlayStation 4. Check out the official English website here.