Bandai Namco Entertainment and FromSoftware showcased new Elden Ring gameplay this past week and the publisher has put up an official specs and compatibility page revealing the Elden Ring frame rate and resolution for all consoles and PC.The official website by Bandai Namco Entertainment (via Twitter user @EldenRingUpdate) reveals that the game supports 60fps on certain consoles and PC.
Elden Ring raytracing support
Elden Ring will get raytracing support on PS5, Xbox Series X, and PC via a patch.
Elden Ring PS5 and Xbox Series frame rate and resolution
Both PS5 and Xbox Series X will support up to 4K and up to 60fps. There will be two modes as detailed below:
- Performance priority mode: adjusts screen resolution and load balancer to approach 60 FPS.
Resolution priority mode: load balance functions at a fixed max resolution, with a lower limit of 30 FPS.
There are differences in the display of grass and other ground objects depending on the console.
Elden Ring PC frame rate is up to 60fps on PC
The official page mentions the frame rate on PC as up to 60fps.
Elden Ring PS4 Pro resolution and frame rate
Elden Ring on PS4 Pro supports 1800p (checkerboard) and up to 30fps.
More details are available here.
Elden Ring Closed Network Test start and end dates
If you sign up here and are selected, you will be able to play it during the following time slots:
- Session 1: 12 p.m. – 3 p.m., November 12th 2021 CET
- Session 2: 4 a.m – 7 a.m., November 13th 2021 CET
- Session 3: 8 p.m. – 11 p.m., November 13th 2021 CET
- Session 4: 12 p.m. – 3 p.m., November 14th 2021 CET
- Session 5: 4 a.m – 7 a.m., November 15th 2021 CET
Elden Ring releases on February 25, 2022 for PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and PC worldwide.