Nintendo announced hardware and software numbers for the Nintendo Switch today including the total number of Nintendo Switch units sold since launch. When it comes to software on Nintendo’s hybrid console, the first-party output has had massive success. Super Mario Maker 2 that released late last month sold 2.42 million copies in just three days. Nintendo also revealed the top 10 best-selling Nintendo Switch first-party titles as of June 30.
Top 10 best-selling first-party Nintendo Switch games
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – 17.89 million
- Super Mario Odyssey – 14.94 million
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate – 14.73 million
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – 13.61 million
- Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu!/ Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee! – 10.98 million
- Splatoon 2 – 9.02 million
- Super Mario Party – 6.99 million
- New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe – 4.10 million
- 1-2-Switch – 3.01 million
- Mario Tennis Aces – 2.75 million
It is going to be interesting seeing how these numbers increase over the next quarter since Nintendo has a very packed release schedule beginning this September.