No More Heroes 3 from Grasshopper Manufacture is finally available worldwide on Nintendo Switch after a long wait which has been worth it. Read my review of it here. In No More Heroes 3, items to heal and buff yourself are different kinds of Sushi you can buy. DonMai Sushi is where you buy these items for use during battles and items that give you various buffs or boosts before your next battle. Said items don’t change and this feature will cover everything you need to know about healing, powering up, items, and sushi in No More Heroes 3.
Where to buy sushi in No More Heroes 3?
You can buy sushi in your lab and at various locations around the map that you will discover. You can also buy sushi from conveniently placed locations before Ranked Matches. Make sure you also soak in the amazing theme that plays when you buy sushi.
No More Heroes 3 takeout vs eat in sushi explained
Takeout sushi is basically sushi (items) you use in the middle of battles to heal, power-up, and more. Eat in is sushi that gives you various buffs before your battle like raised stats or the ability to be resurrected when you die.
How to use items in No More Heroes 3
You can press left or right on the d-pad to scroll through the sushi you have on-hand and then press up to eat said sushi.
No More Heroes 3 items list, price, and benefits
No More Heroes 3 takeout sushi list, prices, and item uses
- Maguro: This costs 350 Uc and it replenishes health when you eat it during battle.
- Kappa-maki: This costs 210 Uc and it replenishes power when you eat it during battle.
- Tamago: This costs 280 Uc and it increases your Tension when you eat it during battle.
- Ikura: This costs 350 Uc and it temporarily increases your attack power when you eat it during battle.
- Ebi: This costs 280 Uc and it partially replenishes Death Skill gauge during cooldown when you eat it during battle.
- Futomaki: This costs 210 Uc and it improves your chances of the Slash Reel when you eat it during battle.
No More Heroes 3 Eat In sushi list, price, and item uses
- Tokujo Nigiri: This costs 3500 Uc and it replenishes your health when you die.
- Nigiri Matsu: This costs 1820 Uc and it lets you enter battle with greatly increased health, attack power, and tension.
- Nigiri Take: This costs 1540 Uc and it lets you enter battle with significantly increased health, attack power, and tension.
- Nigiri Ume: This costs 1260 Uc and it lets you enter battle with increased health, attack power, and tension.
- Inari-zushi: This costs 840 Uc and it accelerates Death Skill gauge replenishment speed during your next battle.
- Chirashi-zushi: This costs 2940 Uc and enemies will be more easily stunned in your next battle if you eat this.
- Chef’s Choice: Try it out and see what happens.
Hopefully this helps you out as an easy reference before you head into the next battle in No More Heroes 3.
No More Heroes 3 is out now on Nintendo Switch.